ADHD makes it hard to manage emotions - some will find it difficult to put the brakes on their feelings when feeling stressed or angry.
Others may struggle to be enthusiastic if bored. Have trouble calming down, feel wounded or take offence at even gentle criticism. Swimmers in your classes may need to be kept active and engaged.
Why use SwimPix with swimmers with ADHD
- Tactile cards to identify and engage with
- Can be used to help swimmers to stay up, listen and engage
- Pictures for clear communication
- Use single SwimPix to support learning
- Easy to use as a reminder just before the swimmer leaves the side